- marinade of choice
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 14 oz tofu
- Preheat oven to 400degrees
- Drain and dry the tofu
- Cube the tofu
- Let it soak in some marinade (teriyaki is great)
- Combine the bread crumbs, nutritional yeast, paprika, and garlic powder
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Roll the marinated tofu in the bread crumb mixture and place on the baking sheet
- Bake for 30ish minutes.
Add to stir fry or eat it on a salad!